The EUI has an open vacancy for a Research Assistant in the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies.
The research assistant will provide research assistance to the Director of the
project. Main tasks include:
• Shaping and developing training activities of the school, both residential and on-line;
• Supporting the development of new tailor-made training activities in the specific areas of central banking and banking supervision;
• Contributing to the shaping and updating of the existing training offers;
• Supporting fundraising activities, including research grant applications;
• Contributing to the design and development of a structured training programme for central bankers and banking supervisors;
• Undertaking research in banking and finance, in line with the overall strategy of the FBF.
The closing date for applications is 5 March 2023