The Office of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC Office) would like to invite all interested candidates to submit applications for the selection of trainees for the second BEREC Office Traineeship Programme.
The candidates can apply for five profiles as follows:
- Profile No 1 – Human resources (HR) area – Administration and Finance Unit;
- Profile No 2 – Information and communication technologies (ICT) area – Administration and Finance Unit;
- Profile No 3 – Document management area – Administration and Finance Unit;
- Profile No 4 – Administrative area – Programme Management Unit;
- Profile No 5 – Operational area – Programme Management Unit.
Candidates must apply by filling in the online application form and submitting
- A covering letter outlining their reasons for applying;
- A CV drafted using the Europass CV format.
Candidates willing to apply for more than one profile must submit a separate application for each profile.
Applicants are explicitly requested to highlight and give a brief account of their experience and expertise relevant to the traineeship. Applicants are invited to indicate, apart from the duration of studies, the legal length of the diplomas that they hold.
Trainees receive a monthly grant of EUR 944.59. Training periods are initially offered for a period of six months with the option for prolongation up to twelve months.
The indicative starting date of traineeship is 1 October 2017.
The deadline for applying is 07/07/2017 at 12.00 (midday) Riga time (11.00 a.m. Central European Time).
The BEREC Office strongly advises candidates not to wait until the last few days before the deadline to apply, since heavy internet traffic or connection difficulties could lead to problems. It is the sole responsibility of each applicant to submit his/her completed application by the deadline for submission.