Luiss University invites outstanding scholars to express their interest in the following positions offered by the Department of Business and Management, the Department of Law and the Luiss Business School (*).
- Associate or Full Professor of Banking and Finance (Intesa Sanpaolo Chair)
- Associate or Full Professor of Accounting/Finance (*)
- Associate or Full Professor of Civil Law
- Associate or Full Professor of Civil Procedural Law
- Associate or Full Professor of Corporate Law (with a focus on Intellectual Property Rights)
- Associate or Full Professor of International Business (*)
- Associate or Full Professor of International Law
- Associate or Full Professor of Law and Governance of Innovation
- Associate or Full Professor of Organizational Behaviour (*)
- Associate or Full Professor of Management of the Digital Transformation (*)
- Associate or Full Professor of Marketing (*)
- Associate Professor of Law and Economics
- Associate or Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Associate or Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Associate or Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Associate or Assistant Professor of Organizational Behaviour (with a focus on HR)
- Associate or Assistant Professor of Strategy
- Assistant Professor of Administrative Law
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Law
About the University
Located in the heart of Rome, Luiss specialises in the Social Sciences and educates over 9,500 students, providing a diverse and international learning environment that weaves academic rigour with practical relevance. The University’s educational approach is interdisciplinary, open, and enquiry-based. Luiss is committed to producing innovative and cutting-edge research. Through its privileged relationship with Confindustria, Italy’s largest industrial association, Luiss has developed strong connections with the business community, government institutions, and civil society. With over 200 international institutional partnerships, Luiss offers a myriad of double degree programs developed with other well-known universities around the world and is an active member of relevant university networks such as QTEM, SSUN and the European University ENGAGE.EU, part of the initiative launched by the European Commission.
Successful candidates are – or show a drive to become – leading academics in their fields. They will be ambitious scholars who are open to working in teams, able to develop research projects and engaged in the academic environment of Luiss.
Luiss University is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applications without discriminations of any kind.
Please submit your expression of interest preferably by November 5 at 2:00 pm (Central European Time CET, UTC+1). Late submissions will also be considered.