THE EPLO SUMMER EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS IN GREECE
1. Academy of European Public Law
A thorough, high profile course on European Public Law by the best in the field
Founded in 1995, the Academy has been the oldest and most esteemed educational establishment of the EPLO. The Academy offers study sessions leading to the Intensive International Master of Laws (I.I.LL.M.) in European Public Law or the Certificate of Attendance in European Public Law.
Location: Visit the Best of Greece all in one trip! EPLO Campus in the Athens Center & Sounion Bay, as well as in Spetses Island
Addressed to: Graduates of Law, Political Science, European studies, International affairs and other related fields who would like to deepen their knowledge of the field of European public law
Date: 24 August – 13 September, 2015
Why study at the Academy of European Public Law?
- 3 weeks of quality study and at the same time a visit to the Best of Greece: Athens, Sounion & Greek Island, all-in-one trip!
- Update yourself on the most recent curriculum on European Public Law
- Learn from world-class academics from the most prestigious universities of the world
- Attend a unique international conference, at the island of Spetses, and interact with renowned jurists, judges & law academics from all around the world
- Pursue a Master’s level studies ( I.I.LL.M) without compromising your personal or professional obligations
- Enjoy your stay in Greece a place of spectacular heritage which combines sea, sun, and history
For more details please visit: www.eploacademy.eu
DOWNLOAD THE ACADEMY ANNOUNCEMENT
2. Global Law & Governance Summer School
A One-week Course in Greece providing cutting edge analysis in the Global Law and Governance hot agenda
A pioneering initiative of the EPLO developed in cooperation with the Global Network of Greek Lawyers working abroad (GNGL) and hosted at the EPLO’s seaside premises in Sounion, Greece. This is not a traditional summer school with introductory courses in different areas of law or social science. Instead, it operates as a research-led teaching Course, providing professors the opportunity to share their most recent research with a selected group of students, through lectures, seminars and mini-colloquia. Students have access to a variety of seminars providing cutting-edge analysis on hot topics in global law and governance.
Location: EPLO premises, Sounion Bay, Athens-Greece
Addressed to: Undergraduates, Graduates and Practitioners in law, politics, economics, sociology, history, philosophy and int’l relations
Dates: 20-24 July, 2015
For more details please check our brochure and visit: www.glgss.eu
DOWNLOAD THE GLGSS ANNOUNCEMENT