Academy of European Public Law
A thorough, high profile course on European Public Law by the best in the field
Founded in 1995, the Academy has been the oldest and most esteemed educational establishment of the EPLO. The Academy offers study sessions leading to the Intensive International Master of Laws (I.I.LL.M.) in European Public Law or the Certificate of Attendance in European Public Law.
Location: Visit the Best of Greece all in one trip! EPLO Campus in the Athens Center & Sounion Bay, as well as in Spetses Island
Addressed to: Graduates of Law, Political Science, European studies, International affairs and other related fields who would like to deepen their knowledge of the field of European public law
Language: this year lectures will be in English
General lecture on will be delivered by Prof. Christos Gortsos (Panteion University) “The Making of the European Banking Union”
Seminars will be delivered by:
Prof. Elaine Mak (Erasmus University Rotterdam) on the “Rule- of- Law Institutions in the evolving European Context”,
Prof. Julian Roberts (University of Oxford) on the “Sentencing in Common Law Jurisdictions “
Dr. Vincenzo Ferraro (University of Firenze) on ‘ The supranational legal orders and the internal public law: the examples of citizenship’s notion and of the consular and diplomatic protection in the interaction between the different legal systems” .
Date: 24 August – 13 September, 2015
Why study at the Academy of European Public Law?
· 3 weeks of quality study and at the same time a visit to the Best of Greece: Athens, Sounion & Greek Island, all-in-one trip!
· Update yourself on the most recent curriculum on European Public Law
· Learn from world-class academics from the most prestigious universities of the world
· Attend a unique international conference, at the island of Spetses, and interact with renowned jurists, judges & law academics from all around the world
· Pursue a Master’s level studies ( I.I.LL.M) without compromising your personal or professional obligations
· Enjoy your stay in Greece a place of spectacular heritage which combines sea, sun, and history
For more details please visit: www.eploacademy.eu