2014 Oxford Summer Program
The IV edition of the Summer Program “International Legal Practice” will take place at Worcester College, University of Oxford, in the first week of September (Monday, Sept. 1-Saturday, Sept. 6)
– Full program: www.eccle.eu/docCorsi/5_54.pdf
– Program poster: www.eccle.eu/docCorsi/5_53.pdf
The Oxford Summer Program is a unique opportunity of graduate education and professional networking. It is ideal for graduates in law, practising lawyers, judges and accountants.
In the past editions, participants were from Italy, Spain, India, Brazil, Hungary, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey and the Netherlands (you can look up alumni in the ‘Interactive Alumni Map’: www.eccle.eu/docCorsi/5_55.pdf).
The 2014 program will feature:
- – Language training;
- – Morning sessions on “Comparative Legal Systems” (led by Professor Sonenshein, Temple Law School, Philadelphia);
- – Afternoon mini-groups – simulating daily practice on “International Contracts”, Taxation, EU law;
- – A rich social program (dinners in College, walking tour of Oxford,’movie night’, the traditional ‘pub crawling’, etc…)
Fees & Costs
Program fee for European graduates, lawyers and judges is 1150 €.
Discounted fees are available as specified in the information package (see below) for young lawyers and members of several bar associations & organisations.
Accommodation & food at Worcester College will cost around 850 € (package of 6 nights in single room with en-suite bathroom, including daily breakfast & lunch, champagne reception, 3 special dinners).